Wednesday 19 December 2012

Final/ending plan with location shots

The final scen will feature Travis walking into a 'house party'
In this clip I am planning on showing him, walking towards the house, entering the house, greeting people, and then shots of him drinking shots with friends for the final clip as the music starts to blur out.

Examples of locations and examples shots I plan to use :
Although this doesnt show the right house or even the right setting or actor, it shows my desired shot of someone walking towards the house and front door with the camera behind him almost following him into the house.


Another shot within the 'party' will be pouring drinks/shots and drinking them together in a party/friendship atmosphere. Here are some examples of what my shots may look simular too.


I am also hoping to get some lip syncing and performance shots of Travis within the party, I am planning on having a simular style to Kid Cudi's Just what i am video where he is singing and he has the party behind him, hes there drinking with mates, having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment